Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I download movies and I want to know a good program that lets me copy...

...them onto dvd-r's. Can anyone help me? Like I said i've been trying every program that I know so far and they only copy ten percent of the movie. I want to find a program that lets me copy the whole movie that I download. Can anyone please help i've been trying to do this for a while.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This would be copyright infringement, and is illegal. If you have copies of movies on your computer, they are digital copies, and not ones that are supposed to be "re-burned" onto other DVDs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use ConvertXtodvd. Best program for burning movies to dvd.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/?ap=regnow&aid=199647&gclid=CJ_lg9yJx5gCFQUWGgodZ2 P20w

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is very tricky because, indeed, in some instances burning a movie might be considered illegal.

BUT... in most cases they won't do anything as long as you can prove the movie is yours (receipt or even the DVD cover/jacket), and then, who's ever going to check, really?

If you downloaded the movie, chances are it's digitally protected as not to be copied. I know of no such program that will unlock it for you. I too have tried..

Sorry !!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use dvd flick it is really good been using it for about 5 months. It is free as well...which is really hard to find without having watermarks.