Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to make a dvd with my memory cards?

Ok I know everyone knows how to make em but me I'm not much of a brain. Well I'm nicely asking for help "step by step" on how to make as evr out of my phone and cameras memory card and camera and phone camera shots all of my pictures I have saved to both kindda files. I been tryin to make one as I have a lot of memory cards full of pictures of many things and I want to start a dvd for each event. So please can any one who has done it rite let me know. "yall can message me to my inbox the step by step thru instant message @ isabelnrome06.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't panic. First copy all files to hard drive . u need big space to copy and process files. try with total video converter to convert supporting format to editing. use avi (no compression) for DVD quality

Cyber Link Power Director. it is easy way to create video or photo album. find tutorial for more information.