Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how long before noticeable results from pilates dvd?

i recently started doing pilates using the winsor pilates dvds. i'm concentrating on toning my lower body so i use only the bun and thigh video. i also am dieting. how long will it be before i see results?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depending on the amount of work and effort you put in, it is easy to lose about one to two pounds a week with minimal changes. If you don't want to lose fat quickly, this would be a good route to take. It's safe, it's easy, and it's not as hard as the other ways of losing weight. The only real thing you would have to do is reduce your caloric intake by about 400 a day and you'll see weight slowly come off. While this may not be the best choice for everyone, it may just be for you.

If you want to lose anywhere from 20-30 pounds in a month, then there are going to need to be drastic changes made. Diet would definitely be the first place to start, as you will need to reduce your caloric intake, eat more good foods, avoid bad foods, and start preparing your meals ahead of time. Exercising would also be a must if you are looking to lose this kind of weight. If you want to lose this much weight, you are going to have to understand that it's going to take a lot of work and there's no easy way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It takes a couple of months. You will see results faster if you do cardio (walking, etc.) Pilates are great, it will also help with your back, posture and stomach!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    with a healthy eating diet, probably 2 weeks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    with a healthy eating diet, probably 2 weeks!