Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How on Earth are you supposed to successfully make copies of a DVD?

I was given a DVD to lend until Thursday to make a copy of.
    I have downloaded DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypt and have no idea as to what to do after watching bogus YouTube clips on "how" to do it. It's beginning to frustrate me now.
    I ripped the files to the Hard Drive and burnt them to a blank disc by going on My Computer, clicking on the blank disc and clicking on a button up the top that says 'Burn Files to Disc' and I selected the footage files off the original.
    After they were burnt, the files were all on the disc. When I put the disc in the computer, it loads Windows Media Player up straight away with the footage but on My Computer, it shows a bar that tells me how much of the disc space is filled up but it never usually does.
    I just put it in my DVD player and it says it is incompatible. I am just about to give up after spending about two hours trying to work this out.

How do you make a successful copy of a DVD? I am not happy as I have wasted two discs that I can't format to try and attempt this.
    Thanks a heap guys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Theres a program that is called dvd magic copier and you can try it for free and if liked it you can buy it for like 25 bucks, go to this site to get the free trial

Downloads
    Uploads
    it depends on what format your dvd player can read
    mp4, avi or what?