Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you save a video from a DVD?

I recorded a song as a video, and then put it on a DVD, and now I want to save it onto my computer, but I'm stuck at Windows Media Player, and I'm not sure how to save it. Any help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    pay me kid. just 4 bucks and 20 cents. i'll beat the living crap outta them. all 5 at once. i know how to fight. punk kids dont scare me. ive laid out 3 at once before with my bare hands. ripped them apart and ate their souls. sending them all into my belly as i consume them for my nourishment. oh i also expect a bag of muchines for a $1.29 at the liqour store. also a pack of smokes if you dont mind. so cost you total probably 13 bucks. i say its a deal.

seriously though if you think the ***** got a knife and hes trying to shank you its FULLY ON. take shiet and hit them with all you got. trash cans whatever. go fullblown nuts. blitz them they be in shock. or. *** THOSE QUARTERS IN YOUR HAND... prepare them in a sock. if shiet gets crazy produce and swing. HARD FAST AND AT EVER MOTHERFUCKA COMING. or you can walk away man its not worth getting really hurt over. your probably still in highschool. dont trip walk the *** away. highschool dont mean ****...it gets better kid im ******* tyler d from the kickyourass clan. we vietnamese around here and i dont play that shiet