Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does not require any software at all, as windows can handle it in Windows Explorer, your file manager.

Simply insert the disc. Depending on which version of windows you have, it may prompt you whether you want it to show up like a USB drive or just the old way of doing it. The USB way is much easier, as instead of locating files you can simply drag and drop them on your disc.

Downloads
    Uploads

How do you make a CD-ROM/DVD-ROM?

Is there some sort of software that you need to create a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM? Reliable freeware is preferable.
    Apparently I was a little vague, so let me clarify. I am not wanting to make a DVD movie, but I am wanting to make something that you pop into the computer, and then an application starts running and/or they install the application on their computer. Do you just need to save it in a particular format and/or is there some sort of software that I need to do this. (P.S. I know I need to get the right kind of CD/DVDs and I know how to drag and drop, I am talking about an "autorun" application.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    the CD/DVD ROM is not a piece of software. It is the hardware. The thing with the tray that pops out and you put your CD/DVD in. I don't know maybe I didn't understand the question. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you trying to make? Just put a blank in your cd-rom drive and then use it like another hard drive. You can drag and drop files onto the drive & your computer will copy them there. You don't need any additional software to do that; the device drivers should already be on your computer or your device can use the generic drivers included with the Windows Operating System.

Or are you are talking about making a music CD or a movie DVD? You need to be a little more specific.

Downloads
    Uploads
    CD-ROM - is a music or data cd

DVD-ROM - a video, movie or data dvd

You would actually have to buy the one that you want.

Go out and get yourself a DVD RW Drive. (This is a DVD Player/Burner for your PC..

For more info:
    email: [email protected]

Also, theres information for you here at: www.forgot2thought.wordpress.com

When you visit the website don't forget to go to the bottom of the Page for Older and Newer Entries