Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I transfer DVD burning program from one hard drive to another?

I do not have the original CD, but the program is on an internal hard drive, but I have a second internal hard drive inside my desktop that I want to transfer the program to. How can I do this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's not an easy thing to do. Many Windows programs are not just an EXE file anymore. Besides the EXE, there may be DLL's, config and ini files, and registry settings.Trying to figure it all out can be trying.
    You could find the program's foldrin the Program Files folder. Then move (better: copy) the whole folder over to the other drive. You may get lucky and have it work. Or not.

The better way to do this is to look for the program as a download on the internet and just re-install to the 2nd drive.