Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I edit a Mini DVD-R disk?

Me and my friends have to record a skit for my English class and We already recorded it on a camcorder but when we put it in the computer nothing happens.
    No icon pops up
    In My Computer we clicked all the things and theirs nothing.
    It also wont work in a DVD player "Disk error" but it will work if you connect the camcorder to the TV and play it.
    But we need to EDIT it.
    We have all these parts in it we need to clip out of the disk info.

Do I need a program? If so I can't buy any but even a demo would be nice because it's due TOMORROW
    Can ANYONE help me? ><

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a problem like this with my video camera. What I did was turn my camera on(play mode) and used the usb cable that came with the camera so I could plug it into my computer I also had it running off the power from the wall since the battery charger could plug into my camera(but I don't know if that matters), Unfortunately I did have to use a program once I hooked it up to my computer. The program actually came installed on my computer when I bought it so I didn't pay for it. The program is called Power 2Go. I have since sold my video camera so I can't recreate my process to tell you exactly how to do it but that's pretty much what I did. Sorry I can't be anymore help but here is a list of programs that might help, some of them cost and some are free/demos.

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=CyberLink+DVD+Solution&searchtype=dow nloads