Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I create a DVD with seperate selections for both photos and videos?

Hey! I'm looking for DVD making software for windows 7 either free, cheap or otherwise. I have downloaded some but can't seem to find what I want. I need something that lets me upload multiple files or folders and allows me to assign them their own selection on the DVD. Kinda like, special features, extra content that sort of thing. All I can seem to find so far only allows me to upload the files (video/photo) to the same selection and thus they end up playing all on the same scene. Any suggestions or ideas??? I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks much

Downloads
    Uploads
    I HIGHLY receomend AVS video editor, it is actually $40 if you want the watermark (mini logo) off the movie or free if you don't have a problem with it, i use it everyday and imo it is better than Vegas pro 12 (which i used to use) Just click on the browser of it and put as many photos and videos as you'd like and even edit them with a bunch of great options (super easy to use program) then render it to a blank DVD and you'll have the option to edit the scene's, text, special features, add your own music, etc..
    Good luck!!