So i bought a 99 Cougar that didn't have a headunit. So i got a new head unit for it. Its a XOvision XO1930. I hooked it up the way that i could figure out. It still tells me the warning that it won't play the dvd while driving, even though i'm in park. I have two questions on that. With the 3 extra wires, one being the Reverse Gear, one being the Prking Brake and Last the Antenna Pwer, I don't hook up the Reverse cuz it says for the camera (which I don't have) and i don't hook up the Antenna (cuz i don't know what it does) i'm guessing the one that has to be wired into some where is the Brown wire for the Parking Brake. So were do i hook that into.

But i really just want to bypass that all together so i can have it playing while i'm driving.. I know that there is a reason why the fetures there but its not for me so don't tell me thats how accidents happen. How can i wire it so that it will play all the time.

Or if no one knows, how do i wire it the correct way so i can at least try it out while i'm parked.. Thank you