I recently purchased a DVD set from a seller off ebay. The description said the DVD was authentic and I specifically messaged him to ask if he guaranteed it was the real thing and not a bootleg. He answered by saying it was not a bootleg. I paid through Paypal and as I was waiting for the package I saw that he posted up another auction with the exact same format for the same item so I became worried that I would receive a bootleg. I receive the item and it seems to be a high quality bootleg but I can see obvious indications that show it is a bootleg (low quality packaging, labels on cd are low quality, some of the video skips, etc.). I messaged the seller over ebay and he says I can return it to him for a refund, but I would have to pay shipping. I don't think it is fair at all for me to have to pay shipping costs for bootlegs he sent me. Also, I would like to expose him for his bootlegs because his other auction is ending in 3 days and I would like to save the next buyer grief. Would it be better to just claim a dispute with paypal/ebay and tell them he sent me a bootleg item instead of sending his item back? What are the chances of getting my money back through paypal? Thanks.