Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I copy a DVD to my iPod through a computer? 10 Points!?

Ok I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop, I have DVD's and I have an iPod Touch. How can I convert the DVD's so that they will play on my iPod Touch? Is there a program that will copy it or one that will record the screen and sound ( but not while the sound is playing on the speakers cause I want to do it in the middle of the night and I can't use one that uses the internet ) I need help here and if you help me just post a link of a question that you asked and I will try to answer it! If you need more information just say so and what you need and I will get the info to you on this question but you must check back to see it please I need like a personal question answerer or something and if your solution works you will get 10 points! THANKS FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOU LIVES TO READ THIS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND EVEN MORE THANKS TO THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO ANSWER IT!

Downloads
    Uploads
    NOOOOOOOO way, download Any Video Converter freeware, type at google!!!!!!
    Pro I like that site yo!