Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I convert a dvd Region and to .ISO format?

Okay - whole story - I bought this dvd that I can only find in Region 2 format. I live in the States, I have a Region 1 dvd player on my Sony Playstation2. I thought (foolishly) that I could just rip the dvd to my computer, change the region somehow, then burn it to a blank dvd that would play in my dvd player! Three simple steps which are apparently IMPOSSIBLE!

I've downloaded clonedvd, isoedit, imgburn, and like 5 other programs just trying desperately to be able to watch this movie on a regular TV and DVD player.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to change the file format to .ISO , and even if I was able to do that somehow, does that mean it will burn to a dvd to where I will be able to play it like a real dvd in a dvd player?? And even if I converted the file into the correct format, would I still have to find a way to change the Region??

It just cannot be this hard. I need a DVD's For Dummies tutorial, I swear. I really thought this would be a lot more simple. I need major technical support. Please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    \
    you can set the ouput file as ISO with DVDfab's "dvd to dvd" option

A simple video tutorial beats thousands of words! this is the youtube tutorial!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyw8z8w4reg

Downloads
    Uploads
    i use Nero and it works perfectly for that sort of thing