Hello everyone,

I have this bunch of 720p and 1080p .MKV torrent movies which are all obviously beyond the standard 720x576 DVD resolution, but I want to burn them to disc to be played on an AVCHD compatible BluRay player.

I once successfully burnt an AVCHD disc which could be played on my BluRay player before, with Australian PC User magazine's DVD-HD 2009 from the December 2008 cover disc. But sadly I lost this cover disc so I had to find an alternative. I've tried AVCHDcoder, MultiAVCHD and tsMuxer, but all of these programs resulted in a disc which couldn't be played by a BluRay player. I'm sure that I burnt the discs correctly, using ImgBurn using the UDF 2.50 filesystem.

PC User's DVD-HD 2009 does the converting and disc authoring all within the program, making the process easier than making a boot disc. Because of this complex simplicity, I can't find any program which makes the job as easy as DVD-HD 2009.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?? I already wasted 5 DVD-DL discs just trying to get it right.