Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

How to burn a dvd that works on a dvd player?

Right ... I downloaded Shutter Island to watch and thought it was really good so I want my mum and dad to watch it too...I burned onto a empty dvd disc but when I put it into my dvd player it came up with a menu with a file to click on so I pressed enter and it came up with this /..
    I clicked again because I thought you'd have to enter some files to get to the actual video file....
    It doesn't work seriously you will just sit there pressing enter a thousand times and end up still staring at the same screen.

I need a really pc geek to help me here....

The dvd works on my pc and my laptop on windows media but it won't on my dvd player....my 360 is broke so i don't know if that works and my ps3 is away for repair so again I can't try that I need some help to be able to play the dvd on a big screen (well a bigger screen than my laptop and pc monitor...) any help would be apprieciated =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need a video converter software, not free . An excellent option is ConvertXtoDVD ($50.00)
    http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

Other option is to connect your PC to the TV, using it as a secondary display
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4873708_connect-pc-tv.html
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4460375_watch-computer-files-tv.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Regular DVD players are finicky about playing originally black discs sometimes. You might be better off plugging your laptop into your TV if you can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    some dvd players will not take +discs and some wont take -discs try changing discs