Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to burn to a dvd?

i have a 51.6 megabyte video file on my computer that i downloaded from limewire (avi) and i want to burn it to a dvd-r rewritable disc...will this even work? if so, can someone give me detailed help on what to do?

and what file type do i have to convert to to be able to fit the most on my dvd player, to save me buying mass amounts of dvd-r's? more or less, what file type is the most compact, will play on my dvd player and will burn properly?

Downloads
    Uploads
    AVI files play on any dvd players.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The file size is ok and will fit in 1 dvd. Its easy, just open your burning software like nero essentials for example , put the cd on and select the file you want to download , then select dvd (because your making a dvd copy, it wont work if you dont specify what kind of cd our using) and click burn. But it wont work in the normal dvd player only on pc using wmp or cyberlink. because you need a conversion of some sort on the file before you can play it in the normal dvd player.

.avi or.mpeg files will do. Check out the file size prior to downloading the movie, dvd disk nowadays are worth 4gb or more. Rewritables are preferred since you can store and delete those you dont need anymore. What I usually do is clone a dvd disk (rented from a movie store), copy all its contents and make myself a copy by that way I could also play it on my regular dvd player.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If u hav a dvd writable drive then u cn use ur windows to burn ur video.. jus insert a blank dvd. in my computer open the dvd drive n then drag n drop al the files u wanna burn.. it l surely work on ur dvd player as the file is avi format