Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP!!!! how do i take a saved video from my bookmarks and burn it to dvd?

i want to take various videos from various site that i have saved in my bookmarks and burn them to dvd,what are the steps,ive heard you like have to change their form to a different format or something,give me any information you may have and knowledge and experience on this one..thanks people...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use DeVeDe: http://www.majorsilence.com/devede

With Firefox use Download Helper : http://www.downloadhelper.net/install.php which will allow you to download the videos.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if one of the sites is youtube, there is a program called "save2pc" which last I checked, the free version saved the file as a mpeg. They have other compatible sites listed on there too,

Downloads
    Uploads
    look simply u dint have to change formats or any thing , just get a program called youtube downloader , and then here is how the program works , copy the url of the bookmarked videos u want to download , and then click save , and u have them now on ur computer , then burn them on the dvd u want

other option , if u have realplayer , upgrade to the last version ( SP ) and then when u view the video u will able to see a button called download this video , when u place ur mouse on the video , then a file will be saved as .flv , here u need to convert the format as .avi , if u want them .avi , or u can burn them as .flv no problem but if u will play them on other computer that dont have realplayer , then better to convert them.

to convert them , just get a program called xilisoft converter ultimate , and convert from any thing to any thing u want .
    then when u done ur converting just burn them as u want

hope i helped here , contact me for any thing not clear or any other question.
    have a nice day