Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good work out dvd's for a Couple?

My Fiance and I are out of shape and need something to get us in shape. We started jogging every morning for about a week, but his knees can't handle it. And now winter is coming and walking most likely won't be happening. Besides... we want more then a walk. We want nice bodies. We're in our mid 30's and we're only a little over weight. We eat healthy so the only thing from keeping us at a healthy weight is our physical activity. Is there any DVD's good for couples to do together? Please no one say sex.

P.S. I'll download the DVD for free if I want to... I'm not a moron. I just want to know what to look for. Sigh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends in if u want cardio or weights. Insanity and p90x

Downloads
    Uploads
    if your buying a dvd your most likely spending money on something you can see on youtube.
    just go to youtube and look up dvds for exercising people post them so we dont have to buy it.
    like today there was a dvd that says secrets to get any girl to have sex with you they wanted you to pay 65 bucks. i went on youtube and someone put up the video after he bought it so i dont have to buy it and guess what it wasnt even good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    P90X

Pretty much everyone I have ever talked to likes it. I have them and like them. They are hard though.

Jillian Michael's 30 day shred is also good from what I have heard. I know people who have lost a good bit of weight doing this workout.