I like doing a lot of video editing, i use a basic video editing app' which is Cyberlink power producer/director 3 which suites all my needs at the moment, iv just started downloading video from the net using a 'video downloader' and the video format is FLV the problem is my video editor wont import the flv file format, iv gone down the path of converting these to mpeg1 ,this seems the quickest out of all the formats but still it takes a long time, my question is does anybody know of a video editor that will accept the flv format, i do have convertxtodvd that will import flv but you cant edit the files, so what im looking for is a video editor that will:
1.Import flv files.
2.Create chapters and a menu.
3.Be able to trim, cut parts out of the video.
4.Remove/lower/add audio.
5.Add titles (like text and the begining of the video)
6.output/convert to a dvd file that will play on dvd players

it would be nice to be able to put fades and other transitions in and to be able to slow or speed up the video but these are not essential it would be also nice if it was free, but im willing to pay for this kind of app' if it exists.
Thanks all.
Widder28: iv got all the converters you can think of on my pc, this will only CONVERT it will not edit (well it will trim) but it wont do any of the other things iv asked in my question.