Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

DVD NTSC AND PAL QUESTION please help. ?

im from australia and i brought a region 4 dvd but it came in ntsc not pal. i dont know why. and it would not play in my protable dvd player or any other dvd player in my house. because that dvd i rbought was ntsc will everyone of those dvds in australia be ntsc?

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    try your computer and change your dvd regional settings if you have a dvd player in your computer.

otherwise you are going to have to take back to the place you bought it from with the receipt telling them of the region mistake.
    If you purchased through a store in australia, they have to sell you the correct region locked dvd / verision i.e. PAL.

Other option is if you get it working on DVD player on computer - Rip the DVD and then if you have a DVD Burner, burn this to a DVD on a format which can convert to PAL and then watch on the portable DVD Player.