Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which Dragon Ball Z DVD box sets should I get? the new Dragon Boxes or the versions

released before them? I'm deciding on which DVD versions of Dragon Ball Z I should get, the new versions that are called "Dragon Boxes", the boxes are Yellow, or shoud I get the old Orange boxes, that are called "Remastered". Which DVD versions have the complete, uncut, unedited footage from the original Japanese version, the retains all the blood and gore, and sexual content?

Downloads
    Uploads
    well the dragon box (yellow one) is basically the original Japanese episodes. There just the originally one, nothing cut out, remastered or anything there just the pure first released ones. (i would go with this one) it have Japanese subbed and the dubbed version but only with the original Japaneses sound track not the American one.

The yellow boxes are uncut and everything but are remastered. These are supposed to be badly remastered (or so i heard). Iv seen some episodes and the coloring is bright they messed with it to much. The only good part about these is that you can watch it with the American and Japanese sound tracks.

To see more about these here watch this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH96NET3hrE

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Dragon Boxes is Dragon Ball in it's purest form and I would recommend them, though I do like the remastered sets, they are inferior in quality to the Dragon Boxes.