Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you prefer to watch TV shows as they air? Or on DVD and watch them all at once?

I was wondering if this matters much. I prefer (now) to be able to wash tv shows on DVDs all at once, although this means I probably cram in without having time to reflect on each episode. It's also much easier to spoil myself with things like wikipedia and fan sites and what not.

The only show I still really love that I watched as it aired was "Star Trek: The Next Generation." Other shows I've either stopped watching or only catch every once in a while. On the other hand, I LOVE "The West Wing" (which I watched on DVD) and thought "Battlestar Galactica" wasn't too bad either. I've read that for some, watching the show via DVD instead of when it aired made it more enjoyable for them (maybe because of the storyline arcs?)

What about you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like watching TV shows on both tv and dvd. I usually don't spoil future episodes by looking them up, but allowing myself to speculate on them. I like the wait and having something to look forward to. It is also helpful to watch them on dvd so that you can rewind, take in stuff all at once, and have each episode readily available at your leisure. I usually watch the season on TV then later on dvd when I want to review or get ready for the next season.