Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Difficulty burning dvd's?

ok so i know its illegal to burn dvds. but im trying to burn i love you man and i was trying to use dvd+r but then it said to use dvd-r. well neither of them work. the closest ive got is it will play on my computer but it wont work in the dvd players i have here at home. ive tried to burn it high quality and super video. i havent tried video but it seems like that would be the wrong selection. i have an hp 555s burner and im using the nero program. i also have a dvd encrypter program and i have decrypted the file. what am i doing wrong? And it burns the whole cd. it just doesnt play in the dvd player.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try cleaning the lens before you follow the other advice. In a laptop if you pop out the tray you can usually see the lens just gently wipe it with a clean lint free cloth or lens tissue or blow it with compressed air. If you don't want to do that buy a dvd lens cleaner kit and do it that way. you have to "close" CDs and "finalize" DVDs before they play in external(non-computer) players