Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you save a DvD on your computer?

Like, my little brother wants to make AMV's of his favorite show Zatch Bell.
    He asked me to help him find a place to download it- but I can't without having to pay money or the site having excessive pop-ups, scams, tests, and I'm sure viruses.

So I was wondering, if I can buy the Season DvD's of the show Zatch Bell and save them on my computer so I can use them in WMM (Windows Movie Maker)? I was thinking if that's possible, it would be best because I actually bought the DvD's so I would own them, and the money would still go to the company.

*if you can, then what's the best way to make them so I can actually use them on WMM? The best format? And how do I do that? Do I just put the DvD in there and search for something?

*note- if my little brother does use and/or make AMV's, I will make sure he puts credits to the people that own the show (I think it's Shoenen or something like that- actually I might be completely off but I'll search it :] ) Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    handbrake is a great program for ripping DVD (free)

works great with iTunes (100x better than windows media)