Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you burn downloaded graboid files to a dvd?

ive downloaded some movies from graboid. ive burnt them to a cd-rw and played them on my computer. is there any way i can convert them to dvd format so i can burn them and watch them on my dvd player?

thanks. xo

Downloads
    Uploads
    give me more info which type of formate are they right now.

Unregistered
    how can I burn hd files from graboid onto a dvd to watch them on a dvd player?

Unregistered
    All we need to know is how do we put them on a dvd disk and then place the disk into your dvd player and then watch it. Any questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All we need to know is how do we put them on a dvd disk and then place the disk into your dvd player and then watch it. Any questions.
    I have been a member of Graboid for months now and I can't count the number of videos I have downloaded from Graboid that I have converted and are now on dvds. Lots of files on Graboid come in avi and other formats. I personally use convertxtodvd which has been able to convert and burn anything that I have downloaded from Graboid. They play perfectly on normal dvd players. I know of others by visiting the Graboid community forums who recommend DVD Flick which as far as I know is free and recommended by an experienced user in the forums named Darkman223. Hope this helps!

Unregistered
    I have a macbook and have graboid for mac but still have been unable to get a dvd program to help me burn them to disks. Any help would be appreciated. I tried DVD flick, but it wouldnt open on my mac. Thanks again

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimso <3 Bella View Post
    ive downloaded some movies from graboid. ive burnt them to a cd-rw and played them on my computer. is there any way i can convert them to dvd format so i can burn them and watch them on my dvd player?
    thanks. xo
    Yes you can, I do it all the time! You will need a converter such as DVD Flick which is free or the one I use which is convertxtodvd which I love and converts anything I download from graboid easily and also burns straight to dvd.
    It's not hard to use and once you are familiar with it you can make really professional looking dvds. If you need more help just visit the Graboid Community forums and you will find heaps of users there who will surely help you out.

Unregistered
    How did you download them to a disc??

Unregistered
    Please help..how did you download the video to the disk?!? please help!! thanks(:

Unregistered

Star Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Kimso <3 Bella View Post
    thanks. xo
    how did you download the videos to the disc>>>