Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best work out dvd?!!?

Trying to look for a good work out dvd. Something that will actually help me learn and get in shape. Any suggestions?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brazil Butt Lift by Leandro Carvalho
    (not only for butt but great for the entire body)
    Strongly recommended (y)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best video is one you will actually do regularly. Look for something you will enjoy. You are more likely to be successful that way rather than quitting. Most people who buy exercise video programs don't complete them because they are the wrong intensity (too difficult/easy) or boring.

I like Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire from Beach Body. They are cardio kickboxing to great workout music. The instructor (Chalene Johnson) is very motivating and energetic. Turbo Jam is the easier of them so it's good for getting started working out. Turbo Fire is more intense. She also does a weight training program called Chalean Extreme.

Insanity is with Sean T. He's also very motivating. However, it's a VERY intense workout program that's high impact. I had to quit after 10 days because it was hurting my knee a lot even with modifying the moves.

P90x is with Tony Horton. Personally, I found him annoying to the point that I only did 2 days. He was constantly chatting which was very irritating. It wasn't just motivation or form comments, but just senseless comments and some bad jokes. However, many people have had good results from this program and the original less intense version Power 90.

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is good, but only 20 minutes of exercise. You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 the next 10, then level 3 the last 10 days so some people find it boring. I had good results with it, losing 7 pounds and gaining muscle definition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh your choices are

INSANITY
    P90X
    Jogging as well around this helps

an also u can visit U tube an do spartan workout