I am making a 2 year anniversary present for my boyfriend. I want to make a DVD with pictures, music, and a video. Our anniversary is the 11th so I need to make this in two days (I have been planning it for a long time though) I just don't know what DVD making program to use.
I have 5 Memorex DVD+R 16x 4.7GB 120 min
I want it to be playable in a normal DVD player, with menu if easily do-able
I have 3 options on my computer.
(option 1) This is the one I am most familliar with, but I want to avoid it because I want to make a more professional DVD than I probably could with this. It is making the content in Windows Movie Maker and burning it to the DVD normally.
(option 2) My laptop has a program called CyberLink DVD Suite. I opened the program and looked at it, but I can't really figure out how to use it.
(option 3) I somewhat started on Windows DVD Maker. A problem I have already run into on this is that it won't let me put the music I have on it. The music is in the format that iTunes has. Could I somehow get around this?

Or would making a Windows Movie Maker video, and then putting that into Windows DVD Maker work well? I would like to avoid downloads unless they are uber awesome, simple, and free.

Also, my computer has like a baisic LightScribe. How does that work, and would it work in a plain laptop DVD burner?

Any help greatly appreciated!
Still trying Windows DVD Maker, but it doesn't like my music files, or my video file.