Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best in-dash dvd player with memphis audio products?

I currenlty install all memphis products in my 2008 toyota corolla S. I'm looking for this best in-dash dvd system to purchase. I'm looking for something around 800 dollars (or less). It doesn't have to have navi, but I would like it to. I see way too many to choose from. I also need a little in-dash lessons 101. What is multi-media, pre-amp input, etc. I've seen panasonic, kenwood, pioneer. Out of these which is better. Also, I really don't need something expensive. I'm a lady, so I'm just looking for something that'll make the boys say "damn, that's all you?"

O..my memphis products are m-class 12" subs, and a 500-watt m-class amp bridged. My 6x9 and 6.5 are Memphis PR so I'm looking for something that'll continue to push these without breaking my pocket too much. Thanks for any help...Don't foget to include what are the basics of choosing the proper in-dash. I want a double din..not a pop out. I want it to sit in that way it looks like the factory system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Clarion MAX675, u can add navigation onto it later, works great. I actually am an installer for a local shop here (we deal Memphis), thats the unit we use, pretty simple to hook up, works great, and has all the stuff you'd need to run a bumpin system.