Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone here knows how to rip specific Karaoke songs from a DVD video disc?

Well, my mum like bought this Karaoke DVD that she'd like to sing along with. It has like 200 karaoke songs on the that one disc and out of that 200 karaoke songs she's heard, only 6 of them she likes! The question here is, how exactly do I rip these 6 specific Karaoke songs from a DVD video disc?

At first I thought it must be a piece of cake, because I thought the songs are like in wav file formats or mp3 formats. But when I checked the DVD, it was all like in these vob and bup and those IFO file formats! I can't just copy them onto HDD and burn them onto a CD so my mum can listen to them! (There's probably 20 songs or more in each one of those vob, ifo and bup files! and don't know which of them contains the songs my mum likes!) Those are DVD movie/video files! How do I convert those into the specific karaoke songs my mum likes? is there some sort of software that I might be like DVDFab but probably called CDFAB! that converts DVDs into CDs....?

Downloads
    Uploads
    download itunes search for it on google