I use 2 browsers Google Chrome and Waterfox (64bit Firefox) now recently i went to the Veehd site (video streaming, you can watch videos here) the first time i went there some of the videos asked me to download codec-v plugin to be able to watch, i was a bit suspicious of this, but found out to get rid of this request you just had to register with the site, this worked.

but now i have noticed that some videos come up with the message 'a plugin is needed to display this content' and on clicking on 'download' i get a message 'no suitable plugin was found, unknown plugin (video/x-msvideo) and there is a button to click marked 'manual install' after clicking on this it takes me to the 'divx plus software site'

now i am using the Waterfox (64bit Firefox) to do this, when i use Google Chrome on Veehd site i get no 'plugin' message so i am assuming this has something to do with Firefox.

i want to watch these videos through Waterfox i have already downloaded everything off the 'divx plus software' site previously, and have their software installed on my laptop, but do i have to download them again through the Waterfox browser (this seems strange if correct)

And anybody know anything about this 'Video/x-msvideo' plugin i have tried to find it on the net to download but seen to be running around in circles.

thanks all any advice would be appreciated.