Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

vegan birthday cakes at whole foods?

I have heard that some whole foods markets carry vegan birthday cakes...but I am not sure if every whole foods markets carries cakes. My birthday is coming up, and I want a vegan cake but the nearest whole foods is about a half hour away and I don't want to drive out there for nothing. If they don't carry vegan birthday cakes, does anyone know a good online source for getting a cake delivered to my home?

Downloads
    Uploads
    gross

Unregistered

Flower Blue

Organic, Gourmet, Home Delivery from Award Winning Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurants! NATIONWIDE to-the-door restaurant delivery! Organic Gourmet Prepared Meals DELIVERED! Vegan Chocolate, Vegan Gifts, Vegetarian Gifts

I havent tried them but found them when searching for a vegan cake for my sons b day and i decided to go with whole foods fear of shipping a cake in the mail you know?! whole foods in prov has cakes of all kind vegan carrot cake with soy cream chees frosting cheese cake and chocolate and vanila and they make cupcakes too i like it but ive been vegan a good long while so my tastes have changed what i like my husband who is carnivor usually doesnt. But screw the meat eaters is what i say

Unregistered

Flower Blue

It didnt pick up the url

buykind.com sells vegan cakes

Mail order