Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Lauren W

Help, How Do You Get The Taste Of Soap Out Of Your Mouth?

My friend played a nasty trick. She was making lime jell-o shots and the cup she gave me was a cup full of Palmolive Dish Liquid!!! I've been rinsing here over an hour and tried everything, Listerine, water, mints, throat spray, toothpaste.. nothing is getting this soapy taste away. What the hell do I do??

* my friend isn't getting off easy. i'll see how she likes Palmolve when she's sleelping

Person
    call a doctor and see wat he/she says I would try this italian soda called beverly its gross but can clense ur palate or watevr

fatguy845
    grey goose vodka or hennessy will take that taste out

The Grammar Police
    First of all, why are you typing everything in capitals? That's really annoying.

Here's what you should do to her. Ever heard of antiquing? Check the link homes. And as far as the soap, consider it payback for all those cuss words you said to your momma.