Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Sigh...

rofl, has anybody noticed that all these people vouching for supple are either
    A. The Same Person
    B. Different people working FOR supple
    C. The same person working FOR supple
    D. Completely and surely retarded
    E. Answers C, D

I love how stupid ass rednecks fall for this crap.
    Its funny if they waste their money.
    Marijuana has been proven to drastically reduce join pain and swelling due to arthritis, and with NO ill side effects, yes I said there are NONE, put in for a medical marijuana license, this can be done by talking to your doctor if you are in a MM state, and grow a plant or two. By the way, SOMETHING INJECTED INTO YOUR ARM AND SOMETHING THAT YOU DRINK ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REGARDLESS OF THEIR LIQUIDITY! Something you drink has a MUCH lesser effect than something that is injected directly into your bloodstream. My god...

Unregistered

BulllCrap

Supple is obviously misrepresenting itself as a cure not just another symptom fixer. If it were a cure you wouldn't have to keep taking it. I have not tried it but did my homework and bottom line is, at best they are just, completely, misrepresenting their product. It uses the same loopholes as herbal suplements and brags about clinical trials with no evidence to back it up.

No one can say it's the best for them unless they have tried every other remedy out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    rofl, has anybody noticed that all these people vouching for supple are either
    A. The Same Person
    B. Different people working FOR supple
    C. The same person working FOR supple
    D. Completely and surely retarded
    E. Answers C, D

I love how stupid ass rednecks fall for this crap.
    Its funny if they waste their money.
    Marijuana has been proven to drastically reduce join pain and swelling due to arthritis, and with NO ill side effects, yes I said there are NONE, put in for a medical marijuana license, this can be done by talking to your doctor if you are in a MM state, and grow a plant or two. By the way, SOMETHING INJECTED INTO YOUR ARM AND SOMETHING THAT YOU DRINK ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REGARDLESS OF THEIR LIQUIDITY! Something you drink has a MUCH lesser effect than something that is injected directly into your bloodstream. My god...
    While you make a few funny comments and most likely anyone defending supple is working for them. You are obviously ignorant. NO side effects from pot?? It is given for glaucoma due to it's side effect of stopping bodily fluid production, ever wonder why you get cotton mouth. Well Brainiac, that's why... Being stoned is like feeling good with a hangover. Pull your head out of your ass, stop smoking that shit and making racist comments. Yes, redneck is a racist word used that way unless you were perhaps talking about a mexican redneck or chinese redneck, I know maybe an african-american redneck.

Unregistered
    you say it doesnt cure arthritis, but the commercial is running right now and they are claiming it cures arthritis. Little fishy.

Unregistered

Check2 research and check things out

to all those that think cartilege can grow back, simply Google "can cartilage grow back" and discover the truth. No, there is not a conspiracy against the truth, but more like telling you the real truth about the human body.

And there is also no conspiracy against "Supple Drink", just an overwhelming majority of people that state it's a scam or essentially an ineffective product and it really is like the guy from the wild west selling the all cure snake oil. Simply research and be prepared to read many articles and blogs. It stand to reason (logic and common sense) that if the vast majority of information supports one line of thinking, that is most likely what you can expect if you decide to order the product. And don't forget the age old saying. "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't".

Unregistered
    Recently my Dad gave me half a bottle of glucosamine and chondroiten (sp?). He knew I had disabling pain in my hip for 6 months. Within 3 weeks of taking the tablets I am 90% recovered. I didn't need to commit to any informercial.

Unregistered
    Yup! Total scam. They do get you on shipping. Those supple reps are annoying ! I called to get a price, and they kept me on the phone for 18 minutes. Simply call your credit card companies and stop the payments to these thieves!
    Funny how supple's people leave some of these posts saying how great their garbage is. Supple's peeps invade all forums and blogs just to defend their crap posing as regular clients!

Unregistered
    glucosamine is in your body when your born as your natural building block for new cartiledge cells, so when you jump off the swing set all summer when your 5, you dont devolpe a bone on bone situation by the end of summer.

Unregistered
    The guy on the infomercial has been to prison for his scams....Mr. Kevin Trudeau is a "scam-artist" people and if you don't believe it....look him up!!

Unregistered
    Good write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I been looking up a lot of stuff on the net on the supple drink and I can't find many reviews.

I did find this site on google though that had a few positive reviews

Buysupple.com – Supple Drink – Reviews

Anyone else in this forum ever buy supple? I might have to do a test order and report back my results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12