Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A Bay Bayyyy

creative ways to smoke weed?

i wanna try something new, and creative to smoke weed out of. anyone got anything good?

Unregistered
    Hey, I'm guessing you've tried the usual bong plastic/glass, hooka, pipe metal/glass/wood/stone, joint and blunts. Why not try parachutes, buckets, or waterfalls, and if u find these ways too harsh, grab your bong and use it do do your hit works best for parachutes, pretty self explanitory, put the mouth peice of the chute on the stem of your bong a haul! you can use fruits and vegies as well, the good ole apple pipe, water melons work great too, or a season special use a pumpkin. I'ld advise not to use a banana even if u freeze it the smoke makes the inside mushy and it clogs. You can also make you own cool inventions like multi chamber bongs, use 2 litre or and size u choose bigger the sweeter man, and connect the bottles with clear flexible tube like your running a battery circuit one tube goes through the top about 3/4 of the way into the bottle, and the other end of that tube will go into the side of another bottlenear the top so that water doesnt travel through it, and keep going, for the last bottle instead of connecting it to another bottle put your bowl on the tube, pack it, light it and suck like a cheap hooker (dont forget to add water to your bottles too).or you can cook with your weed, many sites for good recipes online. Last thing I can think of now is to use an oxygen mask, strap it on your face and keep the clear tubing on it (you made need to shorten the tube depends on where u snagged the mask), and connect it to the end of a metal pipe(I find it works the best but try to be creative if you can), finally as in all other processes pack it, light it, and smoke it...

Good night and good luck(shitty move, cool saying)

Unregistered
    u guys have no imagination i was makin all that shit when i was 11 and first started just trying shit out . im 22 now and guess what u are missin out on alotof better ways to get high!! have fun goin old school

Unregistered
    Way to diss people without making any suggestions o creative one, besides smoking weed is about coming together and having a good time, it's a culture not a pissing contest. 11 years in the game didnt teach you that? Anyway Im lookin for new ways too, the hooku, gas mask, various bongs(homemade or otherwise), blunts, doobies, pipes, parachutes, sink hoots, blades, fruits and whatever else i can think up in the heat of the moment have become boring. Even mixing it up with different unique locations such as the park with the circle you can stand in that makes your voice vibrate, or the classic hawaiian hot box have grown stale...the other day I suggested smoking while upside down, which was tight but i need something completely fresh. So if anyone has suggestions email me at [email protected].

Unregistered
    Don't think I seen ice bongs in that list, easy to make 2 litre pop bottle, make a standard pop bottle pipe add a shotgun if you want too. Fill it with water and put it in your freezer. There's 2 ways to do this either straight up freeze then drill a chamber through it or tilt it in the freezer about 25 degrees or so that way the water freezes making your pop bottle an ice bong.

And yes I've done that everything long ago, 22 now and also trying to figure out new ways. Been thinking about making a self inflating lung using a fan and switch battery powered, but I got a deadly pipe I've been using alot lately so haven't put to much effort into it.

If you've done blades you've probably done em with a torch but if not try it out heats those knives up right fast, need a wind free environment but keep it well ventilated.

If you got some time on your hands you can make a mold to make an actual ice pipe, using a drill to make the bowl/chamber(might want to make it big so that it doesn't shatter during drilling) their life span isn't the greatest though considering.

Unregistered

Yachts

Yachts bro. They get you fried!
    Metal bong bowl, take off the bowl, use the tube, pack a tear of tobacco, and pack the rest with pot.

Higher than you have ever been

Unregistered
    have someone shotgun it to you

SmOkEy McDoPe

Gun Magnafried!

a good, clean way to smoke, and one of the best in my opinion is using a magnifying glass on a sunny day! just like u did when you used to burn those pesky little ants! it is deffinatly a tasty way to smoke your chronic nugs cuz theres no lighter fluid or any other shit in there.

so tomoro when the sun is shining get out there and get MAGNAFRIED!!!

Unregistered
    ok u got a group and a fair bit of weed, try a windmill. get a drink bottle (doesn't matter what size) put 4 holes in it each at right angles to each other. roll 4 joints and stick one in each hole. light all 4 and go. firstly it is great for groups cause it just keeps goin. secondly u would be surprised how fuck up this gets you. downside, 4 joints is a lot of weed and joints do waste a fair bit. try cartwheels too 6-8 joints really doesnt matter how many joints u got.

Unregistered
    ok heres one for you guys. take one of those batterypowered air blowers for blowing up rafts and stuff. then cut the bottom of a plastic bottle off. tape it over the hole were the air sucks in on the air blower, and then make a bowl to fit in the cap screw it on and and then turn it on put your mouth over the output and light or in some order that works for you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast