Question from my friend:

"so... im a girl... and i just recently met this girl katie, and..i really started to get interested in her, and then like a month later i got really REALLY strong feelings for her, i think about her all the time.. more than anyone ive dated. and she lives in cali and i live in Florida, she means more to me than relationships ive had here. when im upset, shes the only one who can make me feel better, i stay up on the phone with her for hours and hours. and never get bored, i love her voice.. i love her laugh and smile. and just everything about her. shes so perfect, and different than others. =/ i mean idk i think i love her? but maybe its something else... and shes coming to see me and stay over my house for winter vacation, and we talk about doing stuff.. allthe time. and i mean i want to kiss her, really bad. but.. i dont know about fingering or eating out >< its kinda gross.. idkk.. like shes lezbian, and im bi.. i guess? i really dont know >< but i really like this girl. but i dont know if i would finger her,,or eat her out, make out yes. but ehh >< i just really confused in what i am."

its not ME. please stop saying it, bc i have a boyfriend named braxxton.