Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

would a transsexual be considered hetro or homo?

hey i was wondering this...

if a person was born female but always felt they should be a male, including the liking of girls in a romantic way and in college had surgery and stuff to make them be a male and was then in a committed relationship with a female be consider hetrosexual because they "now" male or homosexual because they were and in a way still female?

Thank you! i totally agree with you and my friend and i were talking about this and ya i was saying its the hormones and stuff so ya.. thanks so much

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, being a female to male transsexual myself, I have to answer this.

If someone was born female and was attracted to females, after they go through their change they would be considered heterosexual. It's hormones that decide what gender you are, not necessarily your genitalia. After all, you don't go around in public and see a boy and be like "Well I guess he's not a boy because I've never seen his penis...", you know? If they've undergone the change, which requires them to be put on male hormones, then they are male, not female.