Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will the gays EVER be happy?!?

I'm not homophobic and have nothing against gay people, but I can't help buy notice how outrageous and extreme they are. Why do they think the world owes them something? I am starting to think that gay marriage advocates are beyond narcissistic!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their militant stance has certainly made me much more opposed to anything to do with gay rights.
    It has also made me much more active in writing to congress to oppose them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're "GAY!" Of course they're happy. :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    They certainly won't be happy after an aggressive divorce attorney attacks their wealth like in straight marriage. The major financial backers of gay marriage are trial attorneys...look it up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will ALL conservatives ever be happy? Will ALL democrats ever be happy? How about ALL religious people? White people? Black people?

No one - or no group - will be 100% happy. It's not for you to judge and to generalize. There are some gay people who are zealots for their rights. There are many more who are mainstream and just want what is right, and there are many more still in the closet that don't want any attention. And you can say the same thing about any number of groups, from religions, to races, to animal lovers, and so on.

Your question reveals more about you and your prejudices than about gay people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I'm not homophobic, but"...let me post a totally homophobic rant.

Gay people want the same rights as straight people. That's so ridiculous! How could they think they deserve equal rights when we have that famous line "All men are created equal"? where would they get such an idea?

I don't know what your problem is with gay people wanting to marry the person they love and wanting the same benefits that all married couples have. How does it impact your life in any way and why do you care?

I'd also be interested in knowing what "outrageous and extreme" behavior you refer to. Marching in the streets carrying signs? Writing columns? Putting political ads on TV? Just what have gay folks done that is so bad?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its all about them. And they are the most zero tolerant crowd going.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I'm not homophobic and have nothing against gay people, but"

By putting the word but in your sentence you have just canceled out everything you said prior to that one word.

I will be happier, when people like you become more tolerant.

Have a great Christmas.