Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is there a 50/50 chance that a HOT guy might be Gay?

I've noticed that several times here on Yahoo answers, and my friends at College tell me that as well. This girl wanted to ask me out and I just had to break it to her and tell her the truth (I'm gay btw). Then she was like "<censored> why is it that all the cute guys are gay?!" I was like, sorry but i don't know what to tell you"

One of my "Girl" best friends wanted to ask a guy out a few weeks ago and he also ended up being gay...At that point i was like "WTF"

I've witnessed this happen with other people as well.

So why is that? Is it because gays like to look good most of the time? I know I do, I spend more than half-hour in the mirror. I pluck my eyebrows, shave, Fix my hair, dress nice. Do all gays do this or is this just me? Do straight guys do this..
    FulCrum: Don't feel that way =(

You'll find you're man some day, just be positive
    I AGREE! Gays listen and pay more attention to women...which is sad in a way. Why the He** do straight guys not take the time to get to know a women more, all they want is se.X. Most of the girls tell me that they'd perfer is a guy freshens up every once in a while but I guess you can't change people.

Junior Member mmmTrumpetLovermmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes they just use it as a reason for good looking men not being attracted to them.
    I know women hit on my husband all the time and when he tells them hes gay they get angry and think hes just lying to get them to go away.

women.

Downloads
    Uploads
    haha yeah, i think i'm one of the people you're talking about. straight men just don't seem to care. they're just like, whatever, but gay guys seem to take the time. i think it is the way you dress+your hair doesn't look like complete sh*t half the time. your personalities play into it as well. i'm sure some gay guys are douches, but it seems like a lot more straight men are...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't get dressed up or anything. In fact, I'm growing a chin beard (lol), and I wear sandals in the dead of winter. I don't give a shit about what I look like because no one else cares sadly.