Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is everyone gay now?

Like seriously, all the girls now days claim that they are "bi". I don't know why being gay trendy, but how is some one to actually bi with all those bullshitters out there?

rawr

idk, i've never really admited this but i somewhat curious, but i don't like falling into trends... ugh

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, I've noticed this too. It's becoming a fad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its good if everyone says they're bi because then the world just becomes more accpeting. slowly we will start saying the same thing we said after racial discrimination was over- we are human.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because some people think it's cool to be gay, and they pretend to be gay.
    And also because most people are brave these days, and the actual gay people are becoming more open.

Trend because, some guys think that girls prefer to crush on gay guys more, so pretending to be gay will earn them girls.
    I know...those guys are just stupid.

At the same time, people are becoming more open minded these days, so gay/bi people are coming out more and that's why there seems to be a lot of gay people.

Remember, there were a lot of gay/bi people before who lived the life of a heterosexual person.

*Best Wishes*
    ?? ??v??? ??? ??
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Downloads
    Uploads
    it is a little hard to be taken serious as gay these days because of the new "Bi craze" but thankfully i came out 8yrs so my family and friends know i'm GAY gay! lol

it does seem to be everywhere and i don't really get it but whatever floats kids boats i guess

Downloads
    Uploads
    wait didnt u just say ur "somehat curious" welcom to the club gurl