Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does everyone try to hard to be politically correct concerning race, sex,

sexuality, and such things...? But NOBODY gives a flying crap about being politically correct concerning left-handedness? Almost all modern-day appliances are built for right-handers, and when an appliance also has a model desigened with lefties in mind (which is incredibly rare), it is always hard to find, and usually more expensive. Also, the term "left handed" is often used in a bad way (example: My mother-in-law gave me a compliment, but she did it in a very left-handed way...). Why do right-handers NEVER stop to consider that maybe saying something like that could be offensive to lefties?

Sorry. I meant to say "try so hard", not "try to hard" in the title.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like they guy below me my brother is a lefties. I think that all lefties are a little strange. But here is my thought.....just go to the Lefturium. Run by a one Ned Flanders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is interesting, my brother is left handed and always used to complain that three-ring binders we had to have for high school were made for right-handed people. I guess some people just don't take it as seriously as other things, really when you think about it, it's a minor issue compared to the majority of those in our society. I do empathize with you though.