like ever since the last day of 5 th grade ppl keep asking is im gay i don't dress fem and my voice isn't real deep. i smile alot and laugh cuz like every things funny 2 me and i am always chasing a girl or being chased by one (we be playing though). ok today while i was going 2 get some hw from my locker i passed 2 kids hanging up some posters on the wall and while i was getting it another boi i know (not really friends but he likes to play around in p,e.) he asked was i musty and i said no it wasn't me cuz i put on deodorant and his classmates had just came out of the class 2 go to lunch and he was last to come out so then i laughed when he asked me cuz it was funni 2 me and the girl helping with the poster told the boi y im laughing at myself and she said to he is he gay or something like that and when i walked by he asked and i said NO. i try real hard 2 act straight and every time i see a fine girl i acted like im crazy about them so ppl wont suspect or ask if im gay so i dont understand y ppl keep askin me

i dont look at boys at school and im really gay but on the DL