Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's my sexuality?

First off I want to state that I am a 20 year old virgin. I am attracted to both sexes. I cant see myself with a man relationship wise but I would definitely have sex. As for females I am attracted to their looks. I fine them to be very sexy. I probably look at females the exact same way as males. I would probably have sex with females if it wasn't against my religion. I have talk to several of my gay friends and they all say that I am hiding who I truly am. I know for a fact that I've liked girls since 5. And I never really liked any boys till college. My friends believe that the only reason why I'm into boys now is because I am afraid of what my family and friends would say. And basically they think that I am just settling for men to make others happy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe your bi

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go for who your attracted to despite the gender. Don't worry about what friends and family will say. Your your own person and should live happily and not compromise for other people.
    I have a family strongly against gays the one person in my family who knows i'm a lesbian is the person i really trust and am really trust.
    Just discuss it with the people you trust most and experiment