Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    someone said it before here, labels are for food and clothing, not people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally consider myself bi leaning towards gay... but that's a mouth-full, so i normally just tell people I'm gay. Like the others said, labels don't work. No one can be labeled so don't worry about it. I think telling people that you're bi-curious for girls is very funny... make it a joke. Make people laugh, thats the best way to gain acceptance anyway. use it.

Downloads
    Uploads

What is my sexuality?

I'm 15, male and I've told my best friends and a gay friend that I'm bi. My gay friend said he thought I was gay and that he still thinks that. That's made me think, am I actually bi? My sexuality is so confusing, I defiantly know I'm attracted to males, more than females, but I've been thinking, just because I find females attractive, would I actually enjoy a relationship with one? I know I would with a male.

People say you shouldn't put a sexuality label on you if you don't 100% know what your sexuality is. Well I've gone from...
    Being 11 and being bi, then being 12 and being gay, then being 13 and being confused, probably bi, then 14 and being bi to 15 and being confused, probably gay.

I really want people to know I like guys, but I don't want to be like, 'hey yeah I like guys and kinda girls but I dunno what my sexuality is'.

I know I should experience first but I just want to have a clear 'label' so I don't have to go and explain it all the time.

What do ya think?
    Maybe I'm bi-curious. Rather than a straight guy wanting to experience with the same sex, I'm a gay guy wanting to experience with the opposite sex.