Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

what kind of gay guys or lesbian girls are attractive too...

...you?(personality wise)and which ones aren't you? me personally..i like jock kind've guys,blonde, tall, skinny

and the ones don't real find on the attractive side..gay guys who act real girly and wear girl clothes and make up..(i don't have anything against them there just not my type) what about you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Physically, I like them thicker. I don't like twinks at all.
    Personality wise, they have to be able to put up with my sarcasm, but at the same time be mean at certain point to keep me in check.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer ones that look younger... not like being a pedophile young, but Idk... I'm attracted to vunerability kinda... someone who needs me, though is strong enough to support me when I'm vulnerable aswell...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like lindsay lohan kind of girls, just average girls, sexy, funny and out going. i dont like ellen degenerous type, I dont like girls who dress like boys or look like boys

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like brunettes and redheads. I like small boobs. I really dislike anybody so skinny that I can see ribs or hipbones. I can't stand big muscle guys or macho men- I like my guys more femme. I love cute little boy butts. I like girls and guys who are chubby or overweight and wear it well, when it completely goes with their personality and makes me want to snuggle against them. I love slender boys. I like people who smile big, natural, happy, goofy smiles. I love love love love love long legs, especially on women. I like my girls to be butch, with short hair.

And so on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm for the most part only attracted to butch chicks i don't know why it's something about them being dominant and in control

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well u said personality wise...
    Im Bi.
    Guys i like, tall, (don't care if their chubby, skinny, dark skin, pale skin), nice teeth, cute butt, nice sense of fashion (the whole skater/punk), nice hair, prefer dark hair, manly, nice since of humor, good taste in music, NO RAPPER, open minded, smart etc etc.

Girls, tall, don't care body type, don't care skin color, long hair, dark hair, nice butt, boobs (not too big), not too girlie either a butch, 50/50, nice sense of humor, out going, not afraid of PDA, just fun, smart chicks...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls: Tall and athletic. Long limbs! Dark hair, dark eyes. Softly spoken and quietly confident. Has to have a mind of her own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like funny, nice, mature and know how to party.
    looks wise, i actually like a lot of looks. i just find fat, nasty hair a turn off. and also dont like people who clearly dont take care of their bodies. thats it

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like really muscular guys. I find the stereotypical gay guy who works out a lot, wears tight Abercrombie and Fitch shirts and jeans with sandals, and cares a lot about how he looks REALLY sexy..

It's not limited to that though. I don't really dislike any type of guy.

Arrogance and Obnoxiousness are 2 things that will easily make me hate a guy, no matter how hot he is..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast