I was in a circle of friends talking and my gay friend did a grinding position in place but a lil crazy for like 4 seconds and said something like lets dance (not so sure) and then he added, "I think you know whats up." I looked at him puzzled for like 2 seconds, ignored and looked away and continued talking with the circle. 5 minutes later i asked him "what did u say" and he just said "Well cuz u said i was just chillin and not talking with u guys" (so i guess doing that made him move his hips disturbingly to show that he is not shy). wtf?

At other times I feel he wants to get with me knowing he is gay by the way he looks at me and talks to me. Even the things he asks me: again, last night he asked me straight out of the blue "Is there someone special?" I met this guy a month ago and I told him that i'm in school and am not looking for a relationship, but this is like the third time he has asked me. And yesterday was the fourth time he has asked me. He creeps me out and I sometime try to avoid being alone with him.

So what does this mean? Does he want to do "stuff" with me or possibly bi?