Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think about bisexuals? for religious people?

i'm just asking because i read an answer from a christian claiming that bisexuality is wrong because "by nature, it is a promiscuous lifestyle." now, being bisexual myself, i dont understand this.

surely a bisexual could save sex until marriage, marry a man and be monogamous in the same way that a straight person could? so, if christian's objection to bisexuality is that it makes you promiscuous... well, that's bs. you can be sexually inactive/monogamous and still be bisexual.

Junior Member thatwhichyouknownote's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    idk i dont get it i'm bisexual and looking at getting into a relationship very shortly once it happens I will stop looking for somebody now like every human i will still look at ppl but i wont be on the market for guys nor girls. one is enough for me and if im with somebody why would i want to risk losing something good for something known.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sex isn't right or wrong it's just two people rubbing together.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a lesbian I can tell you that any negative opinions religious people have on the subject don't really make any sense. They will just tell you you need to be saved and seek salvation from your sinful desires blah blah blah...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The same as homosexuals or heterosexuals we are all sinners in need of a savior.
    If you are syaing that your options are a sinful relationship then I would say it is a problem.