Here is the thing. I am a happily married bisexual woman, and I have been in a bisexual relationship with another woman who is also happily married. We have been something of an item for a month and a half now, but the thing is, even though we live in the same town, I have been feeling like I am in a long distance relationship. Now in the very begining before we even started this, she already said she was not bisexual, or well in her words she said she didnt swing that way, which was a disappointment cause she was perfect for me, we have alot in common. And I managed to change her mind about the whole bisexual idea when we exsperimented with sex for the first time back in august of this year. After that of course my bisexuality was confermd, turns out i reall am bisexual, and she said that it appears that so was she, cause she actualy liked our little exsperiment and sometime later after that in that same night i asked her if she could be my girlfriend, and she said she didnt see why not, as long as we take things slow, and well we have been so far. Well at least I think we have been. Anyway, I feel like im in a long distance relationship because we dont do alot of the things that people in our situation do. We dont really hold hands that much or kiss or anything like that unless were alone, and this bothers me, because ive even seen my step dad kissing on her full on the mouth like shes his wife even though shes not, their just really good friends, and i have seen her do other things with my dad and her own husband that i have not been able to do because she doesnt want her kids to freak out and get upset or her husband even though he already knows were a thing. I already figure this relationship is not going to work even though im still willing to give it more time, cause we have only been a thing for a month and a half. But im feeling frustrated and not sure what to do. Part of me wants to end it and try to find someone else who is willing to do things more openly, and part of me wants to keep hanging in there and see what the next few months bring. I just dont know what to do. And personaly, sometimes I think shes only in this relationship with me cause she knows its what i want, and she really does not want any part of it. What do I do ?