Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member ShawnJohnlpianist's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are the causes of a person being gay and what effects does it have on the

parents and them? Hi I am 20 and I am a gay male and I have known I was gay since I was a little boy growing up with so many feelings inside of me,anyway

I didn't choose to be who I am,no one recruited me,I didn't wake up one day and decide to turn my life around-as my mom says,no one put a magic curse on me that made me gay,this is who I am and who so many other people are,I have to work hard to keep negative homophobic thoughts out of my head,there may or may not be something in me that is making me for no reason develop very very intense,romantic,s*****,uncontrollable feelings for other men, my dad doesn't want me to bring it up to him,so I don't but he has no idea all the times I tried to end my life because of negative thoughts and stress and depression and thoughts of suicide,that was a while ago,today I am feeling better,anyway does anyone have any idea what is causing me to automatically to develop what I feel for other men??????

Downloads
    Uploads
    well some say its genetics some say its from the enviroment but for me i rather just accept it and stick with that fact that im lucky that im here.. some people may stereotype us as something different but what the heck!!! i mean its our life we run not them running our lives... i used to think that way too.. but looking at the bright side i just showed people what i can do.. im not doin anything wrong or bad.. then people will eventually learn and respect me.. i guess u can do the same look at ur life positively and dont think of being gay hinders u from achieving what u want.. rememeber we are created uniquely per individual.

hope this help
    feel free to email me when u want to ask for more questions...