Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very confused about my sexuality?

I'm only 15.
    My 'friend' and I had a massive argument, it was about her best friends. She broke up with me because she said that I was b!tching about them when I didn't even do anything. I kept upsetting her best friend by coming over to my friend who is close to them. I didn't even know it was upsetting them. We are not friends anymore, and I'm deciding not to become friends with her again because we had a lot of arguments already. I wasted my tears on her.

Anyway! She told me that I should make up my mind about my sexuality because it was getting really boring now. It upsetted me a lot because I had a long decision about this, but I couldn't come up with my sexuality. I was like, one day "Oh definiety I'm a bi!!" next day, "Oh no, I'm actually straight" etc.
    I don't know if i am straight or bi.
    Do I have to make up my mind or just, chill out?

I appreicate for your help

Deviee x

P.S She's not a true friend, isn't she? Nope. :P
    NO, my hair is natural!

No dyes or anything just letting you know lol.

Junior Member Iseewithmyeyesclosed's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I take it you're one of those rare hair colored girls.

Sort of like albino. Just not blonde though..

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats friends for you at 15 that seems to be how it goes at that age your have many different friends as you get older horrible though when friends make you feel like that as for your sexuality you have all the time in the world dont worry about it yes chill out whatever in time youl know

Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone who pushes you into making that kind of decision this early in your life is no friend...and trust me most straight women have thought about it or acted on it at least once in their lives.So go out there and experiment then you will find your answer but remember to practise safe sex and get rid of the bitch of a ex friend!

Downloads
    Uploads
    chill out. at your age it's natural to question you sexuality. it sounds like your friend getting too serious. it's ok to have fun and experiement but don't go making comitments that you may not keep.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you don't have to make up your mind right now,you have your whole life ahead of you,good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Think about the kind of sex you are attracted to. If you are moslty attracted by females, your are lesbian. If you like guys as well, you are Bi. And if you don't want anything to do with girls..then you are straight...But don't stress about weather you are lesbian, bi, or sraight...time will let you know by experincing different relationships. You are still very young to know your sexuality at this time. As i said earlier..only time will let you decide your sexuality. Good luck

Junior Member Beautifulstranger's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dont worry. Thinks will unfold themselves. you are probably straight but if you find yourself attracted also to women there is a good chance you are bi. relax and hit life head on. JUST WAIT things out they will unravel without you doing anything....

good luckx

Downloads
    Uploads
    By the time you reach 22 years old you will have finished high school and have a bachelor's degree. Worry about your sexual orientation AFTER you get all that done.