Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very complex gay question.?

Im a gay girl and i really like a girl.She says shes gay,but i knew her for a year and i just don't know.But who am I to say "oh shes not gay."So i would like to date her but i don't want to seem like some freak by asking her out.And i don't want to ask her if she doesn't like me even if shes gay.
    Also,i think having a girlfriend will help me out come fully out to everyone.Because my Mum knows that i "have no preference".And everyone knows im bi-ish(im pretty much fully gay,but i don't want to say im 100% gay then fall in love with a guy...however slim the chance)

Im completely confused on what to do and its starting to affect my school work.

Can any one help?

(please no gay bashing)

Downloads
    Uploads
    get somone that your both friends with to talk to her

and if it turns out that she likes you then go for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could try just asking her out on a date for fun. Tell her you'd like to go out to a movie or grab food some time and if she says yeah then you can go from there. If you are comfortable maybe tell her you like her. That's how you're gonna figure something out with the two of you. Hope it all goes great!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask her to see a movie or something. Tell her there's a movie you really wanted to see, and no one else can go with you, does she want to go? It's not really a date, but it will get you two closer. Good luck.